I agree to pay Perry’s Computer Repair (PCR) to analyze, troubleshoot and repair my computer software at a rate of $60.00 per hour and any 15 minute fraction thereof at a rate of $15.00. Minimum repair cost is $30.00.
- Payment of one hour or more may be secured using a credit card pre-authorized elsewhere on this site.
- Billing starts at the time of the appointment. Missed/cancelled appointments will be billed at $40.00 unless a four hour cancellation notice is given.
Time and Billing
- Although I will endeavor to conduct all activities in a timely manner, troubleshooting issues may be a time-consuming process. I agree to pay for troubleshooting time as necessary. Backing up data is also a time consuming process and agree to pay for all backing up time as necessary. If you have your computer backed up, please inform PCR in advance.
- I understand that some repairs performed may go over one hour or more.
- Due to the requirements of the repair, if approved by you, we will back up your data to your computers and external hard drives/network shares to insure its integrity before performing work.
- I also certify that I will indemnify and hold harmless PCR for any and all data or software that may be lost or erased, as well as for any consequence of the erasure or loss of that data or software. Although PCR will take every precaution to preserve all data and software on the computer, I acknowledge that occasionally data loss will occur and/or software operation may be compromised.
• During a remote support data will be backed up on Clients computer in most instances. Unless this is not possible, it will be backed on PCR’s computer.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless CTG for any and all hardware or software malfunctions or accidents that may occur before, during or after work is performed on Client’s computer, and for any results thereof.
- Any private information stored on your computer or viewed by PCR during a remote support call will be held confidential unless required by law.
- Any private or personal information provided via email to PCR will be kept confidential.
- Your information is never sold or shared to outside companies.
- These terms and conditions also apply to on-site visits unless waived by PCR.
Revised October 10, 2017